I am trying to find out where to set up shop with my blogging. I have a site on MSN, but I would love some more flexibility. So I am going to experiment here and see how I like it. Maybe I will set up shop!I like that I can put pictures directly into my posts. Saves having to open up another folder. Seems easy enough to use. Do you like my little guy over there? Cute, huh? There are two more where he came from. Of the female model.
1 comment:
oooooooh, you are SOO on my favorite list now...anyone who leaves me such sweet comments is going to get comments back! aaaand I like your blogger blog ALOT because I can leave you comments too...:) and anyone who uses the word "giddy" about me taking pictures for them makes me smile reallllly big! :) Had a really nice time with you Friday...looking forward to more just like it! Tanya
Post a Comment