

Bunco had an 80s theme last night. This photo says it all. Shannon and Sheila took it upon themselves to represent the hot/chic side of the 80s, I took the poor white trash side. Hey, someone had to. And if this picture doesn't motivate me to lose weight, I am a lost cause. I got my acid washed, highwaisted Bill Blass Jeans, my Ralph Lauren Polo (I am not kidding) tiedyed t-shirt, and my purple and white LA Gear hightops from Value Village. Can you say JACKPOT? Then I found some awesome press - on nails and purple eyeliner at Rite Aid. It has been a long time since my hair has had so much hairspray on it that it was crunchy. I am so glad those fads died out along with my junior high years. It was a very fun night! Thanks to those who dressed up, and to those of you who DIDN'T dress up but will still love me after seeing me like this.
6 comments:
Holy moly that's the funniest thing I have seen in sooo long! To know you girls and how you "really" dress and then to see you like this makes me wonder how this stuff was EVER in fashion! You're all still beautiful of course :) I bet it was a blast, and good for you guys for going all out...what good memories!
Yep, we were hot! Thanks for being a good sport and dressing up!
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! Holy cow that was funny. I am still laughing. I love it. I wish I could have gone. Ok at first I thought it was a picture of you from Jr. High until I saw the other photos. My goodness, you all looked great you really hit the mark. Takes me back!
lol... and like I "totally" think you guys were like so cool.
HE HE HE...you look hysterical! Did we REALLY dress like that in the 80's? So sad I missed the big night but glad you took some pictures!
OH.MY.GOSH.!! Like, I totally thought that was really you in the 80's at first and like, I was totally freaking out!!!!
seriously, you made me laugh OUTLOUD all by myself here...I am so impressed with people who go all out in the dressing up department..you are so "RAD"!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment