My sister introduced me to this comedian (Jim Gaffigan) a few years ago (not literally...) and this skit just about makes me pee my pants. Maybe it's because I lived almost exclusively off of Hot Pockets in college. Enjoy! Oh, and I have disabled my music while this is the top post, so if you really MUST hear "How to Save a Life" in the background, you can scroll down and manually press play.
4 comments:
That was pretty good. My favorite part was when he was talking about having them in restaurants:)I lived on Top Ramen while I was in college!
too funny! I'll have to send this to my brother who is currently living off of hot pockets.
I'm with Aundrea -- ramen was the meal of choice in college. That, and Pasta Roni. Good times.
{oh, and this guy reminded me of another comedian you might like - or have already heard of -- Brian Regan. He's totally clean & hi.la.ri.ous.)
never had a hot pocket in may life. i must be missing out!
I didnt know he was a comedian. He's also on "My Boys" tv sitcom. Pretty cute show. Have you watched it? Btw, cute pics of the kids! - -
Post a Comment