Friday, November 2, 2007

Young Love

My Joellie has an admirer. He's a pretty good catch -- she's doing well for herself. It must be the blue Gatorade mustache. Boys just love that. This is what she brought home from preschool from her friend Payton:

Translation: I *heart* Joelle (JL), Joelle (JL) I *heart* U. So stinkin' cute. Shannon, you had better watch out. You have a little Don Juan on your hands. ;)

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

LOL! I had no idea he gave that to her at pre-school. Although he's made several notes for her at home that are just like this. Somehow in the mess & piles they get lost and don't quite make it to the recipient.
I'm thinkin' that maybe he takes after his dad. =)

kam said...

Paige- How did you get your header picture to fit the box perfectly? I am trying to get my to fit but it is either way too big or like it now. ;) As you can see I am still trying to figure it all out! ;) Send me some email with a little help. ;) xoxo kam

Aundrea said...

That's too funny! I'd be keeping an eye on those Brown kids:)

Michelle said...

There must be something in the water there at Berry Bright that breeds romance. That is after all where Grayson first fell in love with Jillise.

tanyawebster said...

oh so very sweet! :)