Monday, January 14, 2008

Product Endorsement

We have a bag of Veggie Sticks (they are really good veggie based chip things) that were opened MONTHS ago. Then we put a Twixit Clip from Pampered Chef on it and it was put back into the Pantry of Death. Two days ago Joelle found the bag in the PoD and asked for some Veggie Sticks. Uh, okay. If you like chewy chips. I opened the bag and they were STILL FRESH. That plastic clip sealed it up like it had never been opened. I'm impressed. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I could use some of those! I would really like to look into PC pruducts. I have never bought *anything* from them and think it's time. I hope someone has another party soon so I can get a catalog to start looking over. From what I hear everyone is always impressed with what they buy.

Nicole said...

I love the twixit clips too, they are the best. Where's Tiffini when we need her?

Aundrea said...

Gotta love the Twixit!

Jodi said...

I think that is one thing from Pampered Chef that I DON'T have!! Hmmm...who's throwing the next party? I may need to pick some of those up.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Isn't it great when you find a product that just works! It's been a while...anyone in the mood for a pampered chef get together?

Kelli said...

I love my twixits!!

Toshia said...

Pampered Chef rocks!

Jacob and Emily said...

I'm always a little sketchy buying things like this. It's good to hear REAL feedback on products!

Jodi said...

You site looks "Pretty in Pink"!

kam said...

I love the site too! Very fun! Great to know about a new product! :)

Tiffini said...

Love em! Wish I were there to throw a party!