Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You found me HOW???

So I have this stat counter on my blog so I can see how many hits I get and where people are located, stuff like that. One of the features is that I can see keywords that people have typed into Google that have landed them on my site. It cracks me up sometimes to see a) what people are actually SEARCHING for, and b) what Google thinks my website is a good match for. Here are the most recent searches that have brought people to this lovely spot on the web:
  • paige blanca
  • 1977 fashions
  • tinkerbell doll cake
  • preschool = let it snow
  • paige middle name
  • paige boy haircut
  • comedians hot pocket site
  • paige quirk
  • names of top ten pornstar (they must have been REALLY disappointed when they found my site!!)
  • paige from party people (again, probably very disappointed in boring ol' me!)
  • redcast band
  • paige around the world

I know there have been more random ones in the past, but I forgot to write them down. Oh, well. Any of you have interesting google hits?

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

I don't even know where I would start to try and find that stuff out...you are wayyyy smarter than me in this tech world! Top ten porn star huh??

Tiffini said...

so where do you get the google tools. I would love to have an idea of who visits and the update thing. The one thing I did do while we were all sick was look at everyones blogs again and again--never getting up the energy to type comments but just looking. And I sure spent a lot of time visiting blogs that I didn't need to because they hadn't been updated. Share your knowledge my friend!